We will develop a detailed strategic plan for your email marketing efforts, integrating on- and off-line activities. We’ll isolate the messaging and timing that will lead to superior email campaign performance and create systems to automatically build emails that are highly personalized and highly relevant to the recipient.
Our email campaign strategic planning services include:
- Database Management: We’ll analyze your current house lists and make recommendations for updating, segmentation and more. Learn more about our list management services >>
- Creative Strategy: keeping a keen eye toward your branding, we’ll develop email templates, image libraries, content collections and dynamic profiling tactics that are not only powerful -- and responsive to all desktop and mobile devices -- but help ensure deliverability and readability. We’ll lay out the plans for multivariate testing of subject lines, images, offers, copy, landing pages and more. We’ll help you analyze your campaign stats, and make recommendations on changes to your email creative and content.
- Event Triggers: We’ll work closely with your sales leaders to identify the actions that move a suspect or prospect to a lead. We’ll help create an annual email calendar that details which emails are sent on what date and time of day, and is fully integrated with all other marketing channels.
- Measuring and Reporting: We utilize one of the most robust email marketing systems in the world: Listrak. You’ll have 24/7 access to up-to-date reports on all key measures (unsubscribes, opens, reads, click throughs, landing pages, geo tracking, and much more.)
- Email Service Provider Selection: if you choose to purchase your own ESP license, we can help you determine the must-have features in your email marketing program, and prepare a Request for Proposal to be submitted to the leading ESPs.
- Deliverability and CAN-SPAM Compliancy Planning: the number one concern of email marketers is deliverability. We’ll work closely with you to ensure that the highest possible percentages of emails are delivered and clicked-through, and that you also avoid “blacklisting” through careful adherence to the latest CAN-SPAM regulations.
Call us at 717.368.5143 or email us now to learn how Vogel Marketing Solutions can help make the most of your email marketing efforts.